Descrizione del lavoro:
Altran has been creating the world of tomorrow with the greatest technological expertise, digital innovation and transformative power for over 38 years: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy production, in life science, finance and telecommunications. For our renowned customers in the automotive, aerospace & defence, communication & digital, as well as many other sectors, we are the world market leaders for high-tech engineering and R&D services. A French holding company offering consulting and services at the cutting edge of technological progress that assumes responsibility: from the initial concept, through industrialisation, to the development of new products and services. Altran's decisive key themes include connectivity, mobility of the future, digitalisation and complex technologies, as well as cross-sector solutions such as Lifecycle Experience and Intelligent Systems. Our high-tech expertise stems from our 50,000 highly qualified employees in over 30 countries. In Germany, Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG and Altran Service GmbH, headquartered in Munich, have about 3,200 employees in over 30 locations. Ready for excellence?
Poste et missions:
The VIE programme allows young Europeans to work abroad for a French company for a period of 6 to 24 months. A French public institution called Business France runs it. You will get the possibility to experience and explore new challenges, having many benefits from joining Altran and taking a first step for your international career together with a great community of VIEs.
Besides of an attractive compensation, we offer a subsidy towards accommodation, a financial help for your move to Germany as well as a German language course during three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
- In the area of thermal management (engine peripherals: cooling, intake air routing) you will be responsible for vehicle projects from the concept phase to series production release
- Your tasks include the planning, preparation, execution and evaluation of tests in the vehicle at home and abroad
- You organise and supervise vehicle conversions in close cooperation with the factories
- You will be responsible for the application scope of the engine control units with regard to the wide range of vehicle configurations
- You have a successfully completed degree in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field of study
- Ideally, you have some initial professional experience in the field of testing
- You are familiar with MS-Office and ideally have experience in the use of measurement and evaluation tools
- Ideally, you have internal BMW driving licences and feel at ease with vehicles
- You are fluent in german (B2 Level at least) and you are able to communicate on a daily basis in german
- You are fluent in Englisch
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Electronique , Electromécanique , Mécanique - Génie Mécanique , Automobile , Mécatronique , Mécanique des fluides , Génie Electrique , Electrotechnique
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2
|Pubblicato il:||06 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Tedesco, Inglese|