Descrizione del lavoro:
Altran has been creating the world of tomorrow with the greatest technological expertise, digital innovation and transformative power for over 38 years: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy production, in life science, finance and telecommunications. For our renowned customers in the automotive, aerospace & defence, communication & digital, as well as many other sectors, we are the world market leaders for high-tech engineering and R&D services. A French holding company offering consulting and services at the cutting edge of technological progress that assumes responsibility: from the initial concept, through industrialisation, to the development of new products and services. Altran's decisive key themes include connectivity, mobility of the future, digitalisation and complex technologies, as well as cross-sector solutions such as Lifecycle Experience and Intelligent Systems. Our high-tech expertise stems from our 50,000 highly qualified employees in over 30 countries. In Germany, Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG and Altran Service GmbH, headquartered in Munich, have about 3,200 employees in over 30 locations. Ready for excellence?
Poste et missions:
The VIE programme allows young Europeans to work abroad for a French company for a period of 6 to 24 months. A French public institution called Business France runs it. You will get the possibility to experience and explore new challenges, having many benefits from joining Altran and taking a first step for your international career together with a great community of VIEs.
Besides of an attractive compensation, we offer a German language course during three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
For our client PORSCHE, we are looking for motiviated automotive engineers with a passion for cars!
- Creation of guided error searches with the diagnostic technicians
- Research in the diagnostic specification
- Consultation for mapping that does not appear to be correct
- Checking the DTCs deposited in the JRC and the display code link
- Study of automotive engineering or mechanical engineering with focus on vehicles, alternatively other technical studies with vehicle orientation
- Experienced in working on vehicles and good overall vehicle understanding
- Ideally, previous training as a car mechatronics technician (service experience)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of German (at least B2) and very good English
- Knowledge with the following Tools: ODX-/ CANdela-Studio
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Electronique , Electromécanique , Mécanique - Génie Mécanique , Automobile , Mécatronique , Mécanique des fluides , Génie Electrique , Electrotechnique
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2
|Pubblicato il:||07 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Tedesco, Inglese|