Descrizione del lavoro:
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, (COMPANY NAME) creates, develops and markets advanced consumer technology products for smartphones and tablets.
(COMPANY NAME) also offers the most extensive range of hands-free communication systems on the market for cars. Its globally recognized expertise in the fields of mobile connectivity and multimedia around Smartphones has positioned (COMPANY NAME) as a key player of in-car infotainment.
Additionally, (COMPANY NAME) designs high-end wireless multimedia products dedicated to sound, and explores new possibilities with Bluetooth Smart technologies. Finally, (COMPANY NAME) is expanding on the UAV market with the (COMPANY NAME) AR.Drone, the first quadrocopter piloted via Wi-Fi and also with new solutions to address the UAV market for civil and professional use.
(COMPANY NAME), headquartered in Paris, currently employs more than 850 people worldwide and generates the majority of its sales overseas. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris since 2006. (FR0xxxxxxxx3 - PARRO)
At (COMPANY NAME) GmbH, the regional office for Central Europe region, we work in a small and dynamic team of around 15 employees in sales and trade marketing being responsible for 25 countries with focus on Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Russia.
The trade marketing is split in two by geographical means: Trade marketing manager is responsible for DACH region, the trade marketer which we are recruiting will be responsible for Eastern Europe and Russia.
Poste et missions:
* Manage and execute the TRADE marketing activities for countries in CEE and CIS region with main focus on Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and basic actions for Russia
* Responsible for cooperation with sales managers, main contact for trade marketing in CEE and CIS
* Responsibility for product launches in sub-regions and POS implementation in CE region
* Implementation and evaluation of specific POS concept (COMPANY NAME) Drone Zone in retail throughout Poland and Russia
* Manage the Trade Marketing budget for the defined region in coordination with TM Manager
* Support in planning and execution of defined trade fairs
* Realization of own research projects like market and trade structure overviews
* Support the Trade Marketing manager in marketing activities, promotions and POS material procedures and close cooperation with Business Development and marketing at HQ in France
* Cooperation with local agencies (graphics)
* Trade Marketing or Marketing experience
* Experience in cooperation with sales a plus
* Interested in new technologies/ technical products
* Ease of contact, open-minded, flexible and creative towards changing situations, solution-oriented
* Organized and structured
* Inventive and taking initiatives, proactive and dynamic
* German, good level of English is required, French and/ or Polish would be a plus
In (COMPANY NAME) there is always something new going on and YOU can be part of it…
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français , Polonais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Marketing , Commerce International , Commerce - Vente - Distribution
|Pubblicato il:||20 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Tedesco, Inglese|