Descrizione del lavoro:
Candriam Investors Group ("CANDRIAM") is a European multi-specialist asset manager with a 20-year track record. CANDRIAM manages around EUR 112 billion of assets under management as of the end of March 2018 with a team of more than 500 professionals. It operates management offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris, and London, and has client representatives in more than 20 countries throughout continental Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Middle East. CANDRIAM offers investment solutions in several key areas: bonds, equities, absolute performance strategies, and asset allocation. CANDRIAM is also a pioneer and leader in sustainable investments with, since 1996, a broad and innovative range covering all its asset classes.
CANDRIAM is a New York Life Company. New York Life Investments ranks among the world's largest asset managers .
For more information see: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm
Poste et missions:
Due to the growing number of funds to analyze and follow The Candriam Multi Managers team in Luxembourg is looking for a Junior Fund Analyst to give a support in terms of fund analysis and monitoring, external documents production and reporting developments.
Candriam Multi-Management team is in charge of the selection and the analysis of external funds in traditional asset classes as well as Alternative. The team also managed a series of Fund of Funds and model portfolios
* Assist the team on fund candidates to join our buy list and portfolios with a focus on SRI/ESG Strategies (documents gathering, reports creation, support for qualitative analysis, presentation of final analysis);
* Reporting and communication on selected funds (to write succinct and reader friendly research reports)
* Quantitative Fund Reviews (to write succinct notes on the fund quantitative situation)
* Enhancing our quantitative analysis and fund marketing reporting via some specific tool developments
* Undertake other administrative, research and/or analytical work as required
* Identify and assess the relevant universes for potential investment managers;
* Contribute to refining the investment process;
* Work collegially with the team on other asset classes and fund of funds follow-up (portfolio construction );
* Contribute to idea generation for possible new products;
* Prepare manager and fund documentation;
* Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of the portfolios and the underlying fund investments;
* Present performance updates to the team;
* Enhance our quantitative analysis and fund marketing reporting via some specific tool developments (access to a database management system and external quantitative tools)
* University degree / High school + 5: Engineer; Master's in Economics, Finance or Statistics.
* Excellent level of French and English
* Ideally a first experience in financial markets coupled with a proven ability in developing tools tied to business needs
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to think and write creatively
* A good understanding of investment markets and the asset management industry would be viewed favorably.
* Strong attention to detail with proven analytical skills
* Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised together with the ability to priorities effectively to meet deadlines.
* Proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.).
* Comprehensive knowledge of programming languages (Python, C/C++, VBA). Knowledge of SQL would be additional asset
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Finances de marchés - trading , FINANCE COMPTABILITE GESTION BANQUE , Contrôle de gestion industriel , Commissariat aux comptes , Chargé / Conseiller clientèle bancaire particuliers / professionnels , Back et Middle Office (Banque de marché) , Expertise comptable , Direction financière (DAF, RAF) , Analyste crédit , Contrôle de Gestion , Comptabilité - Gestion , Audit , Actuariat , Finance