Descrizione del lavoro:
CANDRIAM is a European multi-specialist asset manager with a 20-year track record. CANDRIAM manages around EUR 125 billion of assets under management as of the end of June 2019 with a team of more than 500 professionals. It operates management offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris, and London, and has client representatives in more than 20 countries throughout continental Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Middle East. CANDRIAM offers investment solutions in several key areas: bonds, equities, absolute performance strategies, and asset allocation. CANDRIAM is also a pioneer and leader in sustainable investments with, since 1996, a broad and innovative range covering all its asset classes.
CANDRIAM is a New York Life Company. New York Life Investments ranks among the world's largest asset managers.
For more information see: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm
Poste et missions:
The pluri-disciplinary multi-asset team is not only in charge of asset management for asset allocation mutual funds representing EUR16bn of AUM, it is also in charge of the overall definition of the asset allocation strategy of the company. You will find that definition declined in mandates for institutional and private clients and on Candriam official web and printed press.
Within the asset allocation team and right below the head of the team, duties are split so that we fulfil 3 complementary tasks:
- Develop convictions based on a strategic vision of financial markets
- Translate the convictions into trade ideas
- Implement the trade ideas within the constraints of the portfolios.
Your main tasks include:
- Gathering data, build databases, graphs…to support the development of fundamental research: country, sector allocation data, new asset classes
- Involving in preparing an increasing number of presentations: internal committees (multi-asset, equity), Belfius committees, BIL committees, press conferences, multi-asset outlook, seminars etc…
- Supporting the day-to-day fund management and reporting (such as positioning, peer group analysis)
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Finances de marchés - trading , Finance , Economie , Economie monétaire et financière
MBA , MASTER 2
|Pubblicato il:||27 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Tedesco, Inglese|