Descrizione del lavoro:
We are currently looking for a Wealth Management Support Specialist for a VIE (12 months).
By joining the business development team, you will discover all operational aspects of the Business Development strategy of the bank through its several entities within Europe.
Your main mission will be to take care of the clients' portfolio remediation's follow up within the different entities of CA Indosuez Wealth Management (Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain).
Moreover, you will:
- Participate in monitoring of the commercial remediation activity by all relevant business scoreboard reporting
- Contribute to business improvement initiatives and projects by analyzing relevant figures and processes and monitoring the progress of dedicated projects
- Participate to Commercial Meetings and Commercial Committees to report relevant progress or improvements tracks.
- Participate to Business Development Projects, when required, and support the implementation of the new process/technology in the Front Office teams
- With a Master degree in Finance/Economy or Wealth Management, you have a first experience in the Banking industry
- Good knowledge in investment products
- Ability to work in project's mode and you're known for your strategic planning skills
- Your customer service focus behaviour and your ability to work under pressure will allow you to succeed in this function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Some knowledge in BI / VBA / Database Management Systems would be appreciated
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Back et Middle Office (Banque de marché) , Finance , Finances de marchés - trading , Chargé / Conseiller clientèle bancaire particuliers / professionnels
MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , MBA , Autre Bac+5 , DSCG
|Pubblicato il:||25 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Tedesco, Inglese|