Descrizione del lavoro:
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion ia foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Project Support & Supply Chain Analytics Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
* Monitor progress of the assigned projects on weekly / monthly basis
* Contribute in developing the required processes throughout the projects
* Contribute in preparing the managerial dashboards & presentations
* Ensure a high-level tracking, prioritizing and resourcing with regards to key projects
* Identify risks, develop mitigation plans and reporting progress to Senior Management
* Perform data analysis and report on key project portfolio to drive performance, efficiency and value creation initiatives
*Develop tools & reports, and support team in optimizing Supply Chain performance for the Business Unit, with special emphasis on Automation and Sustainability
*Prepare the required databases and their continuous maintenance for analyses of Supply Chain KPIs
*Manage periodic PFWD reporting (long range planning process) as per Global reporting guidelines by ensuring close coordination with Supply Chain Business Partners and Finance
*Acting as 'Change Agent' to develop the best practices and solutions
*Support and manage any other Supply Chain delegated tasks
* Preferably Engineering background, or related science studies
* Experience in Projects, Supply Chain Analytics or Demand/Supply Planning, preferably with at least 1 year of experience
* Demonstrate a good overall understanding of Supply Chain, preferably in a Pharmaceutical/Consumer Products industry
*Advance Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects & Word)
*Qliksense & Qlikview knowledge will be a plus
* Must be proficient in English
Other desirable skills:
* Proactive, Rigorous, Structured and good listener
* Strong analytical skills, likes to work with numbers and data
* Very good communication skills
* Ability to perform independently while being a good team player in matrix team structures
* Ability to combine information and data management; analysis; communication and IT skills to create meaningful clear information to facilitate decision making
* Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+3
Domaines de compétences :
Génie des procédés , Sciences , Génie de l'eau , Génie Biologique, génétique , Génie urbain , Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Génie Civil - Travaux publics
MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , MBA , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , Autre Bac+3 , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , DSCG , DOCTORAT