Descrizione del lavoro:
Located in France's most beautiful and most productive fruit-growing region, Domaine (COMPANY NAME) has grown gradually with the seasons, nourished by values and flavours.
It traces its roots back to 1137 in the Cistercian monastery of Aiguebelle, nestled between orchards, olive groves and lavender fields, where monks worked with patience and passion to create fruit and herb liqueurs.
Since 1949 (COMPANY NAME) and its spirits brand Ælred, have been merrily crafting the finest syrups, liqueurs and spirits in Drôme Provençale ; making everything from ancient herbal liqueurs inspired
by the monks of Aiguebelle Abbey to cutting-edge spirits used by the world's top bartenders.
Poste et missions:
The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for gaining traction for Aelred range [Aperitifs, Liqueurs, Gin, Pastis) and (COMPANY NAME) syrups range through brand building activation, trade advocacy, and supporting the commercial goals of distributor partners and local sales team. The role serves to increase sales and brand awareness, optimizing distribution and trade activation.
Main location: UK (80%) + travels through Europe (20%).
Lead & Engage :
* Be the face of a premium spirits and syrups brand.
* Execute on and off premise trainings - including HORECA and Retail.
* Collaborate and work closely with local team, and distributor partners (Local importer, wholesalers) - to drive sales, in market activation planning and KPI delivery.
* Create and maintain close relationships with key market stakeholders; local trade community, distributor partners, influencers, local partners.
* Drive sales and distribution including new products listing with wholesalers.
Be creative & Influence:
* Be a Social media expert - increase the brand consumer awareness through social network management (posts and weekly publication).
* Work closely with Bartenders, partners and marketing team to create new and exciting drinks ideas for Aelred/(COMPANY NAME)'s portfolio.
* Drive innovation throught bartenders community and suggest innovative POS to support sales.
* Execute key retailer events such as in-store tastings.
* Develop key strategic partnerships and Establish a network of key trade partners /brand advocates on a local level.
* Host strategic partnership events and local events with on-trade clients.
* Organise and manage consumer events.
* Become a market expert. The Drinks industry has not secret for you.
* Budget and expense management.
* Weekly pre-plans and monthly recaps including written report.
* Reporting on a daily basis.
* Competitive activity reporting.
* Social media presence.
Sales minded- able to sell effectively and leverage the Aelred/(COMPANY NAME)'s portfolio.
* Team oriented and Commercial minded- able to work collaboratively with all commercial partners, and to ensure ongoing communication with local teams.
* Digital Savvy - understands the importance of social media as key strategy to build consumer brand engagement (especially within the on trade univers).
* Strong voice- able to relay, effectively, information and points of view in a persuasive manner, able to influence on trade and off trade clients and partners.
* Background in the Spirits and/or HORECA industry is a plus.
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. French is a plus.
* Min. Level 2 qualifications required (BAC +2 equivalent)
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+2 , bac+3 , bac+4 , bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Marketing Digital , Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Import-Export , Developpement commercial, prospection , Commerce - Vente - Distribution , Commerce International , Commerce Vins & Spiritueux , Agroalimentaire , Multimédia / Digital / Numérique , Hôtellerie - Restauration
MASTER 1 , LICENCE , DUT/DEUST , LICENCE PROFESSIONNELLE , BTS , MASTER 2 , MBA , BACHELOR