Descrizione del lavoro:
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: ITS Supply Chain Distribution Service Performance Analyst- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Support in the Run service control: preparation and follow-up of budget
- Reporting of the systems performance and service to business:
Production of Key Performance Indicators
Contribute to implement new indicators
- Contribute to operational excellence improvement (quality of service)
Action plan follow-up
Ad-hoc contribution to root-cause analysis of system run issues
Ad-hoc contribution to improvement task forces (follow-up, investigation)
- Support in management of the service of the external contractor
Contract compliance follow-up and measure
Continuous improvement with contractor
- Ad-hoc support in resolution of operational issues and crisis management
Master's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or another relevant field
Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within pharma industry
Proficiency with MS Office Package
Knowledge of SAP/ERP tools would be a plus
Languages: Fluent English
Other desirable skills:
* Business process oriented with analytic mindset
* Service oriented
* Dynamic, creative and receptive to new ideas
* Communication and Interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy
* Passionate to work in an environment with no "daily routine" where initiatives and new ideas are welcome
* Ability to organize and make the project "move ahead"
* Ability to perform independently and in a collaborative environment
* Capacity to convert ideas into actions
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Domaines de compétences :
Supply chain , Logistique , Transport
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , MBA , MAGISTERE , DSCG , DOCTORAT , CAPA , MASTER 2 , MASTER2 RECHERCHE
|Pubblicato il:||11 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||24 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Spagnolo, Inglese|