Descrizione del lavoro:
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Industrial Controlling Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
Sanofi is engaging into a review program of its current Back-Office and Finance Systems practices through the implementation of a Global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), as part of an evolution of its Core Models on Sales and Distribution, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance and Treasury.
In this context the main duties of the Industrial controlling Support VIE are:
* Contribute to the overall change management for Controlling
* Impact assessment due to process changes
* Contribute into communication actions
Design of the Solution
* Support the review of the business requirements, design documents, and process flows as well as perform impact analysis for application changes for Controllin
* Follow up the functional team on the deliverables defined by the program (e.g. functional specifications)
Development and testing
* Follow up the development of the solution
* Coordinate system integration and user acceptance tests
* Define data and process testing criteria
* Ensure the design is effective and efficient
* Support verbal and written reports defining action plans, issues and resolutions
* Ensure the correct documentation of the project deliverables
Master's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Computer Science or another relevant field
Previous experience in a similar role (experience within pharma industry would be a plus)
Previous exposure to IT environment is desired
Proficiency with MS Office Package
Knowledge of Controlling principles required
Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Languages: Fluent English
Other desirable skills:
*Business process oriented with analytic mindset and proactive approach
*Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
*Ability to understand and synthesize business needs from multiple sources
*Ability to translate business needs into process and implementation requirements
*Dynamic, creative and receptive to new ideas
*Ability to perform independently and in a collaborative environment
*Capacity to convert ideas into actions
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Pubblicato il:||14 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|