Descrizione del lavoro:
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Supply Chain Business Analyst ?- VIE Contract (W/M)
* Act as a point of contact with other Supply Chain (SC) Centers of Excellence (CoE) & Global SC Business Units to gather their needs in terms of reporting and visualization that could support their processes
* Translate these requirements into the preferred support agreed by building, deploying & maintaining business analytics solution
* Provide his/her expertise in business analytics to define the best course of action:
* Build, maintain and publish monthly Global SC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reports to global management & across the company (Data convergence & democratization)
* Work & align with SC ITS to ensure that the data used for business analytics are correct and properly managed: On Time in Full (OTIF) of data in operational systems)
* Work & align with local SC to ensure that the data used for business analytics are correct and properly managed (Operational training, continuous improvement)
* Identify reporting needs, produce and publish official KPIs / Reports to enhance and/or ease SC processes
* Support Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)/Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process in accordance with CoE Planning:
- Definition of business requirements
- Provide S&OP Materials for Demand Alignment
- Change management
- Portfolio segmentation
Master's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Data Science or another relevant field
* Previous experience in a similar role (previous pharma industry experience would be a plus)
* Previous experience in data science/analytics required
* Proficiency with MS Office Package
* Knowledge of Supply Chain tools and Planning concepts
* Knowledge of R would be a plus
* Knowledge of Qlik (or other visualization tools) is desired
Languages: Fluent English
Other desirable skills:
* Business process oriented with analytic mindset
* Service oriented
* Dynamic, creative and receptive to new ideas
* Communication and Interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy
* Passionate to work in an environment with no "daily routine" where initiatives and new ideas are welcome
* Ability to organize and make the project "move ahead"
* Ability to perform independently and in a collaborative environment
* Capacity to convert ideas into actions
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Domaines de compétences :
Supply chain , Informatique décisionnelle / Data science , Logistique
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , MBA , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , DOCTORAT , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2
|Pubblicato il:||14 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||24 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Spagnolo, Inglese|