Descrizione del lavoro:
Within NCO marketing team, lead & manage lifecycle marketing data analysis & contribute to the business growth supporting category managers & countries
1/ Lead marketing value reports production to support marketing population using BI tools
2/ Lead CSC (consolidated standard cost), GRT (global reference tariff) and pricing lifecycle processes and tools management
3/ On a daily basis with the category manager:
* Support NCO strategy deployment, offer categories & product launches,
* Consolidate and analyze the country market information: competitive landscape, market trend, marketing mix, ....
* Gather and sum-up countries' feedbacks: offer's gap, quality issues, competitive landscape
* Consolidate, monitor and analyze the overall business performance
* Foster countries commitments on the growth actions deployment and business objectives.
Main features about the place
- Most of the time the person will work based in Barcelona Schneider downtown office close to one of our category managers: open workspace with 100+ employees
- During some short periods, it may be requested to work in the office of Grenoble - Electropole and of Paris - the Hive
Education: Master Degree in Business and digital marketing
Technical Field: a technical background or experience in network/communication systems would be a plus
Work experience needed:
- B2B experience in an international environment would be appreciated
Requested languages (marked as bilingual, fluent, well known, basic knowledge):
- Fluent English MUST
- Well Known Spanish A Plus
Personal abilities or skills:
- Effectiveness: the person should quickly become autonomous. It requires a mind set to organize his/her work, give a clear view of progress, become pro-active to improve his/her own performance. Time management will be KFS
- Adaptability: the missions is a mix between various tasks that request a strong ability of adaptation. From data crunching tasks to urging country project support; from rigorous report preparation to trust relationship build with countries
- Expected behaviours: be proactive and committed, walk the talk, easy-going
Assignment duration: 18 months
Location : Barcelona - Spain
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Schneider Electric is committed and believes that diversity and inclusion are essential elements of its performance.
Get to know our company
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais , Espagnol
Domaines de compétences :
Marketing Digital , Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Developpement commercial, prospection , Gestion de Projets , Commerce International , Marketing , Management , Marketing Opérationnel
MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5