Descrizione del lavoro:
The position is based within the Financial Institutions Group (FIG) coverage team (GLBA).
The Business Unit Global Banking and Advisory (GLBA) combines advisory, capital markets and financing services with the aim to provide the most integrated service offering to the Bank's clients. FIG, The Financial Institutions Group (FIG) was created to better serve a key clientele (banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions) with specific needs by gathering the intelligence and the technical expertise necessary to cover Financial Institutions.
During your VIE your main missions will be to :
* Provide the best level of services and support to our strategic clients alongside the bankers
* Develop an expertise on a specific sector/markets to provide the team with consistent market research (Banks, Insurance, Hedge funds, Asset Managers, Emerging markets, Supranational organizations, etc.)
* Operational efficiency: participate in the design and the implement of transversal processes to optimize the FI coverage model and be aligned with SG group strategy on FIG clients
* Provide management with profitability reports and business opportunities
* Contribute and support the coverage team to expand the FIG client base and grow significantly global revenue potential at the group level (Investment Banking services, Global Markets flow products).
* Perform Economic and Financial analysis on Key clients and prospects
* Conduct industry research including: peers' analysis, sector/country studies
* Prepare presentation and marketing materials for use in client meetings and transaction execution, covering topics such as financing alternatives, capital markets activity, capital structure advice, treasury services, and derivatives
* Conduct internal reviews and follow-up action plan per client/portfolio: analyze business potential and cross-selling opportunities, participate in interviews with salespeople to identify the opportunities/gaps
* Monitor Market trends and track client performance
* Collaborate on the regular "Know-Your-Customer" (KYC) annual reviews: regulatory documentation collection and daily contacts with KYC analysts on a portfolio of clients
Requisiti del candidato:
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Banking industry would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application. Bloomberg knowledge will be a plus