Descrizione del lavoro:
About our company :
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
About the position :
We are looking for a VIE based in Geneva, interested in financing and treasury activities. Within the Group, the VIE will be responsible for :
- leading a study or a project in the scope of treasury ;
- Providing daily support to the front and middle office ; - Reviewing and analysing some key processes of the existing organization and making recommendations.
Job requirements :
- Master (I or II), Bachelor degree in Management, Finance or Economics, recently or nearly achieved ;
- Languages & Computer Skills ;
- Very strong capacity of analysis and communication ;
- Production of notes and reports Fluent French and English (other languages a plus) and strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point,…) ;
- Excellent communication skills ;
- Strong initiative and interpersonal skills
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Expertise comptable , Direction financičre (DAF, RAF) , Comptabilité - Gestion , Finance
MASTER 1 , MASTER 2 , MBA , DSCG