Descrizione del lavoro:
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Medical Project Manager for GenMed Central Europe - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/02/2023
* Responsible for planning and overseeing of certain projects within Central Europe (CE) Medical, from the initial ideation through to completion
* Ensures adherence to medical strategic plans and processes. Based on agile principles, be responsible for mastering project execution and ensures deliverables on time
* activities are adequately and timely resourced
* execution strategy is planned in project management tools, and it is followed,
* monitoring progress of activities (timelines, budget, Key Performance Indicators)
* Act as a point of liaison between the project team and CE Medical
* Responsible for in and x-GBU (Global Business Unit) communication
* Alignment/Leadership: Partners with Finance for budget and forecast planning (coordinates at GBU level, risk & operations). Liaises with other GxP (Good Practices) functions to ensure implementation of Medical, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, Quality (MRPQ) decisions
* Master's degree in Project Management or another relevant field
* Previous pharma or healthcare experience would be a plus
* Knowledge of PM tools would be an advantage
* Understanding business processes, financial planning, profit and loss (P&L)
* Understanding social media context and speak the language of millennials
* Fluency in English
* Knowledge of Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian would be a plus
* Cross-functional communication and collaborative skills
* Strong business insights/acumen
* At ease with PowerPoint/Excel
* Digital literacy
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Pubblicato il:||19 Ott 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Lingue:||Inglese, Francese, Polacco|