Descrizione del lavoro:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Presales - Global Solution Engineer
The Global Solution Engineering Team supports Pre-Sales Solution Engineers from all around the world through the sales cycle, in order to help them be more successful at their customers.
We do that by creating reusable assets as well as by designing and developing highly technical demonstrations and Proof of Concepts that bedazzle customers worldwide like HSBC, Unilever, Airbus, British Petroleum, Wells Fargo, Siemens, AT&T, Cisco, Coca-Cola, Hertz, Mastercard, McDonalds, Netflix, Toyota, Verizon, VMWare and many more.
In this team, you will be exposed to real-world technical and architectural challenges in the delivery of IT solutions designed for the business. In that context, you will work in a rapidly changing and fast pace environment with Solutions Engineers and the rest of the account teams to help drive the technology and solution evaluation of the MuleSoft platform in the context of our customer's business technology landscape, with a focus on creating and delivering innovative demonstrations using our solutions.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be passionate about technology and quick to learn and adopt new technologies, use creativity to design solutions using our platform, be able to work in cross-functional teams and be able to drive and lead initiatives that will allow our company to scale.
* Understand and help establish customer requirements and be a trusted advisor of the Solution Engineer throughout the product validation stage of the sales lifecycle.
* Combine software development, Architecture, DevOps and systems administration expertise with an aptitude for technical consulting, troubleshooting, and analysis to support field sales in helping customers understand the value of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
* Be a technical solutions authority, helping Solution Engineers with design, development and architecture of, Proofs of Concept, and custom demos that align with the customer's technical and business requirements.
* Work back to back with the Solution Engineer to ensure 100% customer satisfaction in order to secure the technical win.
* Prioritize customer needs and coordinate with support, product, and engineering teams to help support customer needs.
* Work on creating compelling assets that fully demonstrate the value of our solutions.
These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
* B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years software engineer and/or sales engineer experience at SaaS, Software Consulting, or Enterprise Software company.
* Hands-on application development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development
* Self-starter mentality with the ability to excel in a dynamic environment
* Track record of exceeding requirements and identifying and driving innovative projects
* Experience designing and implementing distributed software solutions
* Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
* Great listener and communicator, creative problem solver.
* Ability to lead architectural discussions
* Ability to speak and write English fluently.
* A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
* Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
* Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients
* MuleSoft development and architecture experience will get you top points.
* MuleSoft developer and/or architect certification.
* Experience with Docker.
* Experience with other integration platforms like Boomi, Microsoft, Tibco, Oracle, IBM, Informatica, etc.
* Experience with other API Management platforms like Apigee, IBM, AWS, SAG, Tibco.
What you'll achieve:
* Complete your onboarding process, including MuleSoft's Kickstart sales training.
* Complete official Mulesoft Product Trainings and become Mulesoft Certified Developer and API specialist
* Put all your new skills and knowledge into practice by creating an innovative project around a topic of your interests and background.
* Participate in sales opportunities with Solution Engineers and contribute to demonstrate the value of our solutions and approach
* Deliver first MBO
* Help progress the sales lifecycle with the delivery of customized and generic demos of our products, and developing Proof of Concept in the context of the business opportunity
* Lead and contribute to new projects designed to allow our Sales organization to scale
* Participate and contribute in our technical field enablement programs
* Contribute with your experience, research, and ideas to our knowledge base and our reusable assets repository.
* Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product Marketing and Engineering.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all