Descrizione del lavoro:
Our name is an invitation to engage your senses. As the world's leading flavor and fragrances company, we unveil the tastes and scents that suit you best, and that you love most. We bring them to you every day, everywhere in every way. Stirring emotions, awakening memories, enhancing your senses. Expanding your taste and scent experiences, enriching your world. Enjoy the essence, express yourself.
About the Role:
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, based in our Buenos Aires office you will join our Talent Acquisition and HR team, represent (COMPANY NAME) Brand in the market and promote our Employer Value Proposition. Your position will concentrate on candidate pipeline building for our important roles, providing an excellent recruitment experience for candidates and team members that will lead us to a new dimension of a high-quality selection process.
* Implement Sourcing strategies for defined roles by working with the responsible Talent Acquisition members and regional HR team members
* Ensure compliance with internal operating and control procedures, including HR data integrity and adherence to government regulations
* Be a true Talent Hunter, Work with the talent pipeline owners to understand the skills and appropriate backgrounds of our most target groups
* Drive market research, company profiling, mapping, and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live roles at mid to senior levels
* Qualify candidates for current openings through the use of qualification and pre-screening tools.
* Run the tracking and consolidation of candidate data and ensure accuracy of data across ATS and other sourcing platforms (e.g. LinkedIn).
* Learn and share competitive intelligence with the recruiting team and other business segments.
* Ensure a great and on-brand candidate experience for both active and passive candidates and for referrers
* College or University degree
* Fluent English language knowledge is a must-have
* 1 or more years of sourcing experience, acquired in either in-house sourcing, or RPO/on-site sourcing management for client roles (including the high degree of team member and HR interaction), or working as a researcher with a headhunter/recruitment agency
* High level of candidate care and interaction, comfortable in talking to candidates, recruiters, and business leaders over the phone
* Expert with the use of Boolean logic, LinkedIn, ATS, and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with qualified candidates
* Result oriented and has the "never give up" mindset
If you apply please upload your cv in English.
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world