Transport Sales Manager (m/f)
Descrizione del lavoro:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
If you like communicating in different languages and you are proactive and customer oriented, this might be the perfect opportunity for you to start your international career!
• maintaining the relationships with clients and partners
• organisation of our daily international transports
• monitoring the transport and staying in direct contact with the drivers and provide customer support
• personal responsibility and results-oriented work
• Acquisition of new customer and partners
• Business trips to our partners in Europe
• Occasionally handling of claims
• a varied experience in a dynamic international transport company
• You have full entrepreneurial development opportunities
• Training and further education opportunities both internally and externally are promoted by us
• You are working on a crisis-proof, long-term job with top career opportunities
• You have a responsible and varied job with us
• Top earning opportunities (€ 1.800,- min according to the collective agreement)
Requisiti del candidato:
You are looking for the chance to grow in international transport business and to work with a company, where performance, initiatives, teamwork, as well as loyalty is rewarded.
• You are a “SALES personality”. You find the right words in friendly, but sometimes also tough negotiations with customers. You establish trustful relations.
• Your are fluent in English
• Good knowledge of a further language (Italian, French, Spanish, Eastern European Languages and/or German)
• You are flexible, but also able to organize your diverse “challenges” well
Your workplace will be in Kundl (Tyrol), Salzburg, Seeboden (Carinthia), St. Pölten or Brunn am Gebirge (both in Lower Austria).
We are also happy to help with the search for apartments.
If you see a challenge in this position, apply directly on www.fercam.com or send your application directly to email@example.com.