Descrizione del lavoro:
BR, Guamare | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 4435
Are you a Skilled team leader? Do you have experience managing O&M Teams? If so, come join us at Vestas!
Sales > MD > Service
The Service Department is responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout the region. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make Vestas the best place to work
* As a Team Leader you are responsible for your own sub-area and ensure the daily contact with all local technicians. Moreover you make sure of a high customer satisfaction as well as a highly efficient work force, serving as a role model to the Technicians with a strong safety awareness mindset.
* Ensure high Customer focus minded approach, quality behavior, responsibility and highly efficient work force
* Ensure high safety and quality mindset within Vestas and External Providers; perform daily area management functions; check all subcontractor safety documentation and equipment certification is valid and updated; ensure use of a lifting plan and Permit to Work
* Serve as Role Model to the Technicians; perform coaching and Leadership - Take over the area ownership and be for area performance
* Promote a high ownership and responsibility; own the Turbines
* Support and encourage higher expectations by establishing goals and rewards or opportunities
* Ensure the task on the service order and the work instruction is clear; execute the task as planned according to the procedure
* Completed technical university degree in the field of electrotechnology or mechanics
* At least 2 years of professional experience
* Good knowledge of written and spoken English
* Basic knowledge in working with MS-Office
* Driving license В
* Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally.
* Strong leadership skills
* Problem solving skills
* High communication skills
* Customer oriented
* High safety awareness
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
This position will be located in Guamare/RN at the Alegria Site.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels