Descrizione del lavoro:
Job TitleCytric Scrum Master
We are Cytric Solutions a fast-growing unit within (COMPANY NAME), the biggest tech giant of the travel industry, dedicated to helping corporations in their digital transformation processes for business travel and expense.
We're made up of more than 700 people worldwide, who work together to provide a smooth, end-to-end digital experience to the employees and improve the efficiency of the corporations they work for.
We have a mission, we're empowered, agile, innovative - and ready to challenge the incumbents!
In Cytric Solutions, we combine a scale-up culture with an insatiable hunger to disrupt the travel and expense ecosystem.
So, are you ready to help the world's leading companies drive their digital transformation, and take them to the next level?
You can benefit from being part of a global international IT company while working for a strategic scale-up.
You can power business acceleration and innovation for top companies and work with big tech giants like Microsoft.
We have attractive benefits packages, countless opportunities to learn and grow your career, hybrid and flexible work set up.
In (COMPANY NAME) Cytric Solutions, we care for our people just as much as we care for our customers.
Together we can build the smartest, most connected, sustainable and collaborative travel and expense ecosystem in the world, to transform the corporate traveler experience into a seamless, complete and enjoyable activity.
For our location in Sofia we are looking for а skillful Scrum Master.
In this role, you'll:
* Facilitate the team events ensuring that they are productive and within the timebox
* Help the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the team backlog
* Guide the team to establish normalized estimates for stories
* Support the team in addressing and eliminating impediments
* Support the team's progress towards their team goals
* Build high performing and efficient team by coaching and supporting the team to evolve and self-improve
* Lead the team efforts in relentless improvement by challenging old rules and norms
* Help the team embrace agile and embark the journey towards SAFe
* Coordinate with other agile teams in the Travel organization
About the ideal candidate
To succeed in your new role, you're required to have relevant experience in the following areas:
* Experience in Travel Industry or in IT
* Scrum Master or other relevant roles in an Agile / Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment (Refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum/Kanban techniques,)
* Familiar with software development life cycle models
* Planning and problem solving with product management and Development teams
* Experience in facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
* Advanced level of written and spoken English
What will be considered a plus:
* Cloud knowledge
* Development Experience
* Java EE/Spring framework experience
* Experience with front-end technologies (Java Script, Angular)
* SAFe certification appreciated
* PMP certification
What can we offer you?
* Working for a company that has been voted as a Top Employer of Europe
* A competitive salary and extensive range of benefits including life and health insurance
* Multisport card
* Public transport card / subsidy for a parking lot in the office
* 25+ days paid time off (increasing for up to 30, depending on your stay with us)
* A well-balanced mix between work from home and collaborative work from the office
* Career and development opportunities through R&D career paths
* Learning opportunities
* Foster innovation
* Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
* A chance to form the core of the team at Sofia
* The application process will take a few minutes to complete. You'll need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume.
* If your profile matches what we're looking for, one of our recruiters will contact you and organize a short phone interview.
Are you the One we're looking for? Join us to Power better journeys through travel technology!
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation
|Pubblicato il:||26 Nov 2022|
|Settore:||Turismo / Albergo|