Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As you know, (COMPANY NAME)'s vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives.
As THE cloud company powered by (COMPANY NAME) HANA®, (COMPANY NAME) is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. (COMPANY NAME) applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you're able to build your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
User Experience and Mobile are central to software development. Today's users expect applications which are oriented to their needs and make it easy for them to carry out their daily tasks and on their mobile devices.
As a User Experience and Mobility team member you work together with a highly motivated and creative team of architects, experts and project managers working on User Experience. Your team is responsible to drive all UX/ Mobile projects in the corresponding application areas. You will closely collaborate with customers, colleagues and (COMPANY NAME) product teams to enable and deliver projects in the most effective and efficient manner and in line with (COMPANY NAME) best practices.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* You are a strong UX/ Mobile expert with empathy for the customer
* You feel responsible for your work and deliver projects as an architect
* Gathering end-user requirements and delivering projects by organizing, executing, and moderating end-users
* Facilitate architecture discussions with customers and within the team
* Bringing innovative ideas for UX/Mobile to the table during team calls and facilitate and bring those ideas to life
* Verification of customer architecture and suggesting effective architecture for delivering UX/Mobile projects across multiple technology areas
* You have a good technical understanding to discuss design alternatives and solutions with customers
* Design support and consulting for the development teams (internal and external) during projects
* Knowhow of the latest trends in Mobility within and outside of (COMPANY NAME)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You are a graduate or young professional with a degree (bachelor/master) in Information Technology field
* You have advanced skills in architecture design (ideally application design or design concepts for Mobile apps)
* Experience with (COMPANY NAME) User Experience and have worked previously on topics like (COMPANY NAME) Fiori/ (COMPANY NAME) UI5 / (COMPANY NAME) Work Manager / (COMPANY NAME) Asset Manager / (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform
* You have good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with the customer with empathy towards their requirements and visions
* Creative and analytical thinking
* You are fluent in skills in English - verbal and written, optional Danish or other Nordic languages
* Experience in software design thinking is advantageous
* 10+ years
* Background in UX Design and Architecture and Mobile development knowledge - Please provide your portfolio along with your application documents
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Technology