Descrizione del lavoro:
You will as our Service Delivery Manager (SDM) create long-term value for our internal customers through strong relationship building. In close collaboration with our customer you will identify the core needs of our customers and closely monitor the delivery of the services within the context of the business.
You manage our customers by facilitating their requests for changes, service issues, SLA uptimes, reporting and strengthening the customer relationship through the delivery of superior services. You will be the key point of contact for day to day management of our customers, providing a consistently high level of service delivery across all areas of our business units.
Together with one fellow SDM, you are responsible for handling our various suppliers with the main focus on our datacenter and cloud suppliers.
Your main task is to ensure fast and reliable service to our internal customers, and ensure our suppliers live up to the agreed SLA and KPIs.
* Detailed knowledge of the services provided to each internal customers
* Understand the effect a service outage from the customer perspective
* Responsive to our customers for all requests and/or issues
* Act as the escalation point for issues to be reported to our Infrastructure Team
* Provide weekly/monthly reports on service requests and issues; liaise with technical teams for updates and ensure balanced timescales for deliveries.
* Conduct regular meetings with our customers both in person and by conference call
* Manage minor projects and requests through out to delivery
* Facilitate hand over of larger projects to our Project Team
* Define and improve customer SLAs in cooperation with our Business Relationship Managers
* Ensure correct billing of consumed services
The position is based in Copenhagen, and you travel to our Scandinavian and Baltic locations in range of 20 days annually.
You find it challenging and interesting to work with Service Delivery in a large and dynamic organization. You are the sole supplier of Infrastructure towards our business units, so it is important that you have experience in handling outsourcing providers. You are open-minded and structured in your approach. Furthermore, your profile matches the following:
* 2 years' experience as Service Delivery Manager or similar position
* Service oriented mindset and good communication skills
* You take ownership and acts as forerunner in Change Management
* Effective communicator, active listener, and excellent customer service skills
* Relevant education
* Enjoy working with deadlines and dealing with multiple tasks
* Fluent in English and preferable one Scandinavian languages
* Engaging environment: we conduct a trust-based management and strongly encourage and support initiatives
* Personal development and great career opportunities within an international framework (training, teamwork, regional and international mobility)
* Flexible work-culture and the support of a team of experts
Are you interested?
For additional information about the position, contact
Head of Infrastructure & Operations Lars Herlevsen +45 40 12 85 66 <div class="col-md-4 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-4 will-animate