Descrizione del lavoro:
Just 2 years ago, (COMPANY NAME) operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we're in 20 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 4M registered users. We're growing rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then (COMPANY NAME) just might be for you.
About (COMPANY NAME)'s Operations
The role you are looking at is a part of (COMPANY NAME)'s operations team.
The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of (COMPANY NAME). Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told - then apply today.
About the Restaurant Partnership Manager role
We are growing our presence in Jutland and we're now looking for a Restaurant Partnership Manager to grow and develop (COMPANY NAME)'s restaurant portfolio in our current and future cities in the area. This role will be based in Copenhagen or Aarhus depending on your location. However, you will be required to travel across your designated cities as well as attending regular team meetings at our office in Copenhagen. The estimated time on the road is 3-4 days a week.
Because you will be working most of the time remotely in this role, we are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and therefore, can work independently.
The ideal candidate is well connected amongst the restaurant scene and has a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing partnerships. In this role, will also work closely with your restaurant team in Copenhagen to ensure that restaurants are supported throughout their on-boarding stages, as well as with our marketing and operations teams to help our restaurant partners be successful.
What you will do
Establish New Partnerships
- Identify potential partnerships and contact restaurants that are a great fit for (COMPANY NAME)
- Build relationships with identified restaurants and their owners
- Design, develop and implement a sales strategy aligned to our restaurant partnerships
- Conduct negotiations with restaurants regarding partnership terms
- Evaluate the potential performance of the venue in order to set profitable business terms
- Making sound business decisions while informing your intuition with data
- Partner with our restaurant team to ensure that restaurant partnerships are set up for success
- You know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city
- Your background might consist of concierge, events management, restaurant manager, sales manager within hospitality
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a 'no' only makes you more driven towards the 'yes'
- You love being on the road
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural "hunter" - if you don't know the restaurant owner, you will utilise your broad network to get the meeting
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Hungry to learn
- Native Danish speaker and able to work in English
- Driver's license
Nice to have
- Experience within the restaurant- and/or nightlife industry
- Experience working with a CRM system
Along with a competitive salary and benefits you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we'd love to hear from you!
Application deadline is on March 15th, however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 20 countries and more than 80 cities, servicing over 4 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language