Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the team:
Digital transformation starts with people. (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors solutions' ambition is to help organizations turn purpose into performance by connecting people to company purpose. An organization must be able to attract, develop, and retain the best people -- tapping into their full potential and meaningfully connect them to the company's purpose and mission.
When this happens, people thrive and turn their individual and organization purpose into improved business performance. As the leading cloud-based HCM-suite, (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors solutions help more than 6,600+ customers and 120 million+ people, across more than 60 industries in over 200 countries and territories, turn purpose into performance.
In this role, you will be working alongside your peers making outbound calls into senior level HR decision makers in an open environment. 40% of your time will be spent over the phone and social selling with prospects; 30% of your time will be spent sending follow up emails and promoting local/virtual events; 30% of your time will be spent collaborating with AE's on account planning and strategy.
In this role, you'll:
The primary responsibility of the Demand Management Associate is to build pipeline and uncover new opportunities for our field sales organization within the SuccessFactors line of business and Qualtrics Employee Experience space. This integral role within the sales team partners with Account Executives on account strategy while leveraging (COMPANY NAME)'s internal resources to help drive opportunities to closure.
Market Research and Analysis of non-(COMPANY NAME) Customers:
* Competitive Analysis of current industry
* Leverage data to help profile targeted accounts and build key stakeholder maps
* Identifying key decision makers within prospective accounts to determine budget and timeline.
* Creating and prioritizing strategic cold-calling and prospecting initiatives to generate new business in the form of qualified opportunities to build sales pipeline
* Conducting high level qualifying conversations with an HR audience in a consultative approach over the telephone
* Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects within defined territories/vertical segments
* Building cross-departmental trusted relationships and understanding operational business processes/challenges linked to the corporate strategic goals of our prospective customers, while connecting these with the HCM Cloud/SuccessFactors portfolio of solutions
* Meeting and exceeding key KPIs - completed appointments, qualified opportunities, and pipeline progression
* Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communication and conducting appropriate follow-up to move opportunities through the sales funnel
* Coordination and execution of marketing events for customers in the field -involves the Sales teams and marketing owners as well as external customers.
Who you are:
We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
* Current student pursuing bachelor's or master's degree in business - related field
* Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven
* Expert communication skills, verbal and written
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Business fluency in Swedish, Finnish and English essential (additional languages beneficial)
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Works well in a team setting with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Ability to articulate the (COMPANY NAME) value proposition clearly while encompassing strong listening skills to identify and prioritize customer needs
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Marketing Manager, (COMPANY NAME), Field Sales, Management, Technology, Marketing, Sales