Descrizione del lavoro:
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist - Infrastructure Design
Location: Sweden, Denmark OR Norway - Home-based acceptable
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) to focus on (COMPANY NAME)'s Infrastructure Design Business.
A TSS is responsible for leading all technical aspects of an (COMPANY NAME) sales campaign, using in-depth industry and software knowledge to uncover customer business issues and suggest improvements, thus earning status as a trusted advisor with the customer. The Technical Specialist meets with individuals at all levels in the customer, from C-level executives to draftspersons, in order to understand issues and discuss solutions while evaluating areas of opportunity for expanded implementation of (COMPANY NAME) solutions.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, (COMPANY NAME) helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. (COMPANY NAME) accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, (COMPANY NAME) helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
* Takes ownership of technical sales opportunities
* Investigates, uncovers and understands a customer's business issues
* Proposes options for improvement or resolution of customer issues and relates those solutions directly to the customer' business goals/issues
* Performs analysis and leads discovery of adjacent opportunities within an account
* Maintains and grows respected, trusted advisor relationships with customers and members of the (COMPANY NAME) sales force involved with the sales opportunity
* Engages in strategic account planning with the sales representative throughout the sales process
* Utilises Target Account Selling practices during the sales cycle
* Communicates product features and benefits in pre-sales situations. Presents (COMPANY NAME) products to prospective customers in the form of presentations. Presentations may be live, or via Web-delivery mechanisms. Also provides customer consultation, support and product presentations at industry specific trade shows.
* Provides product demonstration assistance in customer facing events. Conducts professional product presentations and demonstrations in large forums that are (COMPANY NAME) sponsored in order to generate sales and meet revenue objectives.
* Partners with (COMPANY NAME) Authorised Resellers. Provides customer facing presentations in the form of dealer seminars and workshops. Works with Authorised (COMPANY NAME) Reseller technical staff to ensure they are proficient with (COMPANY NAME) software tools. Partners with them to grow, refine, and enhance their presentation abilities.
* Supports user group meetings. A TSS may become proactive in local and national industry related user groups. Interaction should include presentations, panel discussions and specific product demonstrations. The TSS will assist in educating the user groups to publicise the (COMPANY NAME) message.
* Works with Technical Marketing Managers (TMM) to validate datasets. The TSS should coordinate with the Technical Marketing Manager to ensure that datasets and related scripts are prepared correctly. Messaging should be clarified and refined to include key features and functionality. The TSS should influence the TMM with fresh ideas from the field.
* Provides occasional post-sales support. A TSS may be requested to provide technical support on a limited basis to key accounts. This support should only be performed to continue the strategic relationship with the account and should ultimately assist in future sales. The TSS should involve existing support channels including (COMPANY NAME) Authorised Resellers and internal (COMPANY NAME) Product support.
* A TSS will become an expert in spreading the product message as a product evangelist. The TSS will convey a positive message to accounts and individuals who are looking for a solution but may not know which product will fit their needs the best.
* A TSS will utilise social media to build their industry profile and drive awareness of (COMPANY NAME).
* Technical knowledge of using one or more of the following applications: Civil 3D, Infraworks, Revit (Architecture/Structure/MEP), AutoCAD, Navisworks, 3ds Max, BIM 360 portfolio.
* Good understanding of BIM for Infrastructure workflow processes.
* Good understanding of Infrastructure Design workflows and processes.
* Must be willing to become an expert in the use of (COMPANY NAME) solutions for Building Information Modelling across multiple disciplines.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team of technical personnel, marketing/sales people, and project managers.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated initiative and ability to drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Excellent group facilitation skills.
* The role does include travel for customer and internal meetings, partner events and other events as required.
* Prepared to travel across the Northern Europe Sales Region when required.
* Prepared to travel to the U.S and other global locations when required.
* Previous experience of technical sales desirable however we are willing to consider individuals from a non-sales background.
* Energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic personality, a self-starter with initiative, willing to engage with all levels of a customer with a growth mindset.
* Further Education Qualification or Degree related to Infrastructure Design or Construction Industry Experience.
About (COMPANY NAME)
With (COMPANY NAME) software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to diversity and belonging and urge all interested applicants, including members of communities currently underrepresented in technology to apply