Descrizione del lavoro:
Job TitleSoftware Development Engineer
Are you the next Offer Management software development engineer we are looking for?
* You will be responsible for the development of our Offer Management products
* You will be at the center of (COMPANY NAME) business: our technology is behind every content and price proposed by the airline on any sales channel (mobile, agency, meta search…)
* You will have the opportunity to work on high performance, high availability, high scalability, cloud applications (Ms response time, hundreds of thousands of transactions per s)
* You will be able to implement, test, evaluate and deploy new IT trends in order to build the best in class solutions
* You will have a data centric approach when designing and developing solutions
In this role you'll:
* Understand customer requirements and design solution accordingly.
* Participate and brainstorm on solution designs.
* Deliver autonomously software within Quality standards defined by the company.
* Responsible for the skeleton class design, algorithm implementation, rule engine setup and business logic development.
* Codes the methods based on the design document.
* Performs peer code review and creates test scenarios and tests code.
* Maintains high quality coding and validation standards throughout the development cycle.
* Support customers on the activation of software features in production.
About the ideal candidate:
* Education: Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Ph.D.'s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience: 5 years in Software Engineering
* Preferred Qualifications:
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Experience in the airline industry.
* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be comfortable working within an ever-changing environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
* Ability to analyze objectives, considers options, and plans and manages appropriately.
* Technical Competencies:
* Hands-on experience in coding
* Advanced understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
* Experience in Java, Angular, Python and/or C++ developments
* Expert in software development concepts including design patters, algorithms, and security requirements.
* Working experience with relational and/or non-relational databases (OracleSQ Couchbase, Mongo are a plus).
* Understanding of software development life cycle.
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development process.
* Experience with data engineering is a plus
* Familiar with cloud providers 'ecosystems (MS Azure is a plus)
* Familiar with version control tools such as GIT and proper branching techniques.
What we can offer you:
* The opportunity to work for one of the world's top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
* Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
* A global diverse work environment
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation
|Pubblicato il:||26 Nov 2022|
|Settore:||Turismo / Albergo|