Descrizione del lavoro:
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It's this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of (COMPANY NAME). Together, we're the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
* As an Online Acquisition Manager your job is to fuel our growth with extremely effective online acquisition campaigns, thanks to multiple tests and your analytical skills.
What you'll work on
* Design, implementation and optimization of online marketing campaigns (Search, Display, Social, Native advertising and Mobile Strategy)
* Performance of Online marketing campaigns as well as analysis & reporting
* A/B testing, recommendation, and iteration
* Marketing related project management in coordination with the Product team
Who you'll be working with:
* You're part of the growth team and will report to Lucas, our Head of Growth Marketing in Europe
* Your role is European: you will work from our office in Paris, for all the European countries where (COMPANY NAME) operates
* You will work closely with the Branding team to build the most efficient creatives
* You will work closely with the US team to share best practices and acquisition strategy
What you will bring to the team
* 2 years + of acquisition experience managing multiple acquisition channelsA strong Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Instagram expertise. TikTok, Snapchat are a plus.
* Strong Google Adwords/ Google Analytics Expertise
* A creative spirit and startup mindsetGood knowledge of the web industry and a passion for discovering new acquisition channels
* You have great knowledge of Analytics tools (expertise with mobile acquisition strategy is a plus)
* A desire to learn from your peers, and in return share your knowledge to help the team grow
* You're fluent in English. Spanish, German or dutch is a plus.
What we offer
* (COMPANY NAME) Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at (COMPANY NAME).
* Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
* This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week)
|Pubblicato il:||01 Ago 2021|
|Settore:||Trasporto / Logistica|
|Lingue:||Inglese, Spagnolo, Tedesco|