Descrizione del lavoro:
Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your missions xxx8;
* Create content on Payroll and on (COMPANY NAME) Product to generate new leads
* Position (COMPANY NAME) as an expert on current and future HR topics thanks to high quality content
* Work with the Design team to produce (COMPANY NAME)-branded content
* Work closely with the different teams (Sales, Growth, HR, Product) to better understand our targets and their needs
* Contribute to the editorial strategy: definition of relevant angles and formats, budget, planning, distribution
* Measure the ROI of content marketing efforts
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* demonstrated experience in developing content strategies and working cross functionally to deliver final content,
* expertise in creating, analyzing and optimizing content initiatives,
* experience telling a compelling story and driving engagement,
* excellent written and verbal communication skills,
* deeply creative, ability to challenge "normal" and execute,
* ability to capture the big picture quickly and focus on key points with great attention to detail,
* solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
* you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
* you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
* you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* an attractive remuneration package,
* an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
* remote friendly policy,
* a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
* regular team and global events,
* restaurant tickets,
* 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
* Henner insurance (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME)),
* great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙xxx9;
1xxx9;⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2xxx9;⃣ Phone interview
3xxx9;⃣ Case study
4xxx9;⃣ On-site meetings, for about 2 hours in our office with team-members
5xxx9;⃣ BBQ test to share a drink with the entire (COMPANY NAME) team (no sausage, no test xxxx4;)
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you want to do. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)