Descrizione del lavoro:
* Create something new: Together we are building a new, fully automated 300 mm semiconductor plant with 24/7 production in Dresden. You define, develop and maintain full data preparation solutions focusing on the needs of the manufacturing that convert a finished design into a mask write-ready set. This includes models and rules describing the wafer lithography, etch, deposition and CMP (chemical mechanical polish) processes to correct the design data compensating for systematic processing effects. You drive the development for design anchored work flow automation with Mentor Calibre physical verification tools.
* Take responsibility: You are responsible for the DM Flow project, including costs, schedules and quality. With the objective to achieve a production suitable DM Flow for all S/C processes which are transferred to Dresden Plant, involving base data and documentation.
* Integrated implementation: You coordinate the implementation of all S/C process relevant parameters into mask write-ready sets and gather all technical requirements to combine them in the DM Flows. Furthermore, you plan the development of the DM Flow and coordinate all working parties with continuous adjustment of the planning data (effort, costs, dates).
* Reliable implementation: You assume the time schedule and functional provision of the DM Flows for the plant, according to prescribed development goals. You conduct all essential project steps like DM Flow creation, checks and documentations. In addition, you take care for the qualitative and purposeful implementation within an international team.
* Think holistically: You check the delivered documents from the semiconductor manufacturer and derive measures for the Flow Setup.
* Experience cooperation: You drive an international team and you are part of the Transfer Project development team. During the implementation, you are in close cooperation with the S/C process owners, the Software providers, the process team in Dresden and the layout-team in Reutlingen.
* Personality: team-minded, motivated, creative, assertive, organized and also analytically thinking
* Working Practice: quality-conscious, goal-oriented, self-initiative, solution focused and beeing able to realize risks and to adopt measures
* Experience and Knowledge: Understanding: the interaction of the IC design flow and the wafer manufacturing flow; Understanding of semiconductor processes and manufacturing processes for advanced technology nodes; Understanding in yield management and process control work flows, gaps and requirements and derive specifications for consideration in software tool development; layout and design rule knowledge/experience; Basic knowledge of Optical Lithography and resulting corrections; Basic knowledge in Mask Preparation with Cadence Tools: Mask Compose and Virtuoso would be an asset
* Qualifications: Software programming skills: experience with Mentor Calibre rule writing, TCL, shell programming, PERL, Python, ASA or similar
* Languages: very good in spoken and written English and German skills
* Education: University degree (Masters/ Diploma) in engineering, physics or comparable
Need support during your application?
Stefanie Wolf (Human Resources)
+4x xxx xxxx-xxx3
Need further information about the job?
Erich Höfig (Functional Department)
+4x xxx xxxx-xxx0
Videos To Watch