Descrizione del lavoro:
In our Dresden ASIC development center we develop application specified integrated circuits (ASICs) for (COMPANY NAME) Sensortec and (COMPANY NAME) Automotive Electronics. For our automotive radar development activity in close collaboration with (COMPANY NAME) Automotive Electronics in Reutlingen we are looking for an Analog ASIC Design Expert.
* Create something new: In this position you will be responsible for the design of analog circuits in ultra-deep submicron CMOS technology for automotive radar applications.
* Think holistically: You will apply a top-down design approach by early modeling and continuous verification of developed analog components. Furthermore, you will join the development starting from requirements definition, design specification, concept to product and documentation.
* Conscientious coordination: You will collaborate with other developers in a project team and interfacing to layout, test program development and characterization / qualification teams.
* Structured evaluation: You will be responsible for the validation of design by expert-level laboratory measurements.
* Live cooperation: You collaborate closely with internal and external research facilities and external service providers.
* Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams
* Working Style: Effective team player with focused and independent working style
* Experience and Knowledge: At least 5 years of hands-on experience in automotive analog design, layout, modeling, DfT and lab measurements, very good knowledge in deep submicron CMOS technology
* Languages: English C1, German C1
* Education: Degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering or equivalent with outstanding results
Need support during your application?
Susanne Reinert (Human Resources)
+ 4x xxx xxxxxxx1
Need further information about the job?
Robert Lissel (Functional Department)
+ 4x xxx xxxxxxx2
Videos To Watch