Descrizione del lavoro:
As International Facilities Design Manager (m/f/x), you'll be part of a small and dynamic facilities expansion team, planning the layout of 5-10 fulfilment centres annually across an ever-increasing international portfolio.
Working with colleagues in Property Acquisition, Production Planning, Food Safety and local Operations, you'll create premises layouts for efficiency of product and people movements in a labour-intensive and technically challenging environment.
It's a very hand-on role that will require an inquisitive mindset, learning about Refrigeration, Mechanical, and Electrical prevailing practices and seeking improvements in layouts for efficiency and economy.
There will be opportunities to travel and meet the implementation teams in many geographies and genuinely contribute to the rapid roll-out of DC's in this extremely exciting, expanding and fun environment.
What you'll do
* Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Production Directors, local CEO's and Ops Managers, external Project Managers, Architects and Design/Build Contractors to optimise layout designs
* Research new processes and technologies to improve people and product flows in office/amenities/hygiene facilities as well as in storage, cooling and freezing, and some food processing operations.
* Deliver designs to the management teams for discussion, comment, approval, justification - and defend, then agree and commit to changes/amendments
* Describe and explain the chosen designs to the local teams and external project managers - lead the design team meetings on international calls/hangouts to thrash out design details
* Monitor progress and answer technical queries as the projects progress through construction and in collaboration with the Delivery team.
* Create standards to describe existing process flows and to detail new ones as they arise
What you'll bring
* You have relevant experience in an architectural or MEP design environment, ideally with some knowledge of Building Services Engineering.
* You are driven to build simple, sustainable and economic construction solutions
* You have used tools such as AutoCad design packages, Adobe, Word, Excel etc
* You make decisions based on rational reasoning and data
* You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
* You are able to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
What we offer
* Healthy discount on weekly (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the (COMPANY NAME) Academy
* A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
* Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our (COMPANY NAME) GO vending machines
* The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. (COMPANY NAME) is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About (COMPANY NAME).
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table.
Are you up for a challenge