Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we're constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don't believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you're in, there's no telling what will happen next.
(COMPANY NAME) strives to become the world's favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking for Design Leads to manage the design strategy and the team of Product Designers in our Merchant and Purchase domains.
What you will do
(COMPANY NAME)'s Design team is an ambitious international team where results and attention to detail are taken seriously. We aim to build the best products in the world and we are excited to welcome new team members who share our ambition to be consistently amazing.
We're organised into domains with a clear area of focus and different products and teams in them. As a Design lead, you will be contributing to the overall strategy of the products in your domain alongside your Product and Engineering counterparts, while overseeing the overall design, design process, staffing and personal growth of the Product Designers and Leads in your domain.
You will work alongside other talented Design Leads in other domains across (COMPANY NAME) and close to our Design System team, to maintain, unify and evolve our design language, to provide a customer journey that is consistent across domains.
As a Design Lead at (COMPANY NAME) you will
* Define and oversee the design strategy of the different products in your domain
* Define the Design resources, process and setup needed in order to deliver on the strategy
* Manage a team of Product Designers in your domain
* Oversee the work and work closely with your Design Leads and our Design System team to ensure a consistent UI and UX experience across the whole customer journey
* Shape the design culture in your domain and at (COMPANY NAME) to ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
Who you are
* (COMPANY NAME) is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking (COMPANY NAME) to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
* At least 5 years of hands on product design work experience
* A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience.
* Experience working with design systems
* Great ability to articulate and explain your ideas to management, other Design Leads and designers, amongst others
* A strong eye for grids, visual patterns and pixel perfection
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
* Background in Fintech or E-commerce
* Experience developing design libraries
* Passionate about motion design and transitions
How to apply
Send over a CV & Portfolio in English.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a Design role at (COMPANY NAME). Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities