Descrizione del lavoro:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
(COMPANY NAME) is the place where change is happening. Fast.
We are in a scaleup phase with a foundation in place while still being formable. Our focus is moving from payments to shopping. From invoices to inspiration. Having 90 million shoppers and 200K+ retailers is great, but we are nowhere near done.
Design Competence - we make (COMPANY NAME) stand out
(COMPANY NAME) is dedicated to enhancing and redefining the world's smooothest shopping experience. We are a competence staffed by amazing people with a range of skills to best meet (COMPANY NAME)'s needs. We are not simply defined. We break into pop culture by making award-winning campaigns. We refine and implement (COMPANY NAME)'s voice. We make products simple and easy to interact with.
Your mission as Design Lead at (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME)'s Design team is an ambitious international team where results and attention to detail are taken seriously. We aim to build the best products in the world and we are excited to welcome new team members who share our ambition to be consistently amazing.
We're organised into domains with a clear area of focus and different products and teams in them. As a Design lead, you will be contributing to the overall strategy of the products in your domain alongside your Product and Engineering counterparts, while overseeing the overall design, design process, staffing and personal growth of the Product Designers and Leads in your domain.
You will work alongside other talented Design Leads in other domains across (COMPANY NAME) and close to our Design System team, to maintain, unify and evolve our design language, to provide a customer journey that is consistent across domains.
Who you are
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking (COMPANY NAME) to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
As a Design Lead at (COMPANY NAME) you will
* Define and oversee the design strategy of the different products in your domain
* Define the Design resources, process and setup needed in order to deliver on the strategy
* Manage a team of Product Designers in your domain
* Oversee the work and work closely with your Design Leads and our Design System team to ensure a consistent UI and UX experience across the whole customer journey
* Shape the design culture in your domain and at (COMPANY NAME) to ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
You should have
* At least 5 years of hands on product design work experience
* A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience.
* Experience working with design systems
* Great ability to articulate and explain your ideas to management, other Design Leads and designers, amongst others
* A strong eye for grids, visual patterns and pixel perfection
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
* Background in Fintech or E-commerce
* Experience developing design libraries
* Passionate about motion design and transitions
How to apply
Send over a CV & Portfolio in English.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a Design role at (COMPANY NAME). Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application
|Pubblicato il:||15 Apr 2021|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|