Descrizione del lavoro:
The Anno series delivers a rich city-building experience and provides players ample opportunities to create huge metropolises, plan efficient logistic networks, explore and settle new lands and dominate their opponents by diplomacy, trade or warfare. Our team is now looking for a talented Prop Artist (f/m/d) to join us at (COMPANY NAME) Mainz in Germany.
In this role you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, with the major focus on creation and integration of 3D content in line with the vision and technology of the project
How you will make an impact:
* Close collaboration with the Art Director and Lead Artist to work within the visual style of the game
* Modelling, texturing and implementing high-quality 3D assets. (architecture, props, modular kits)
* Integration of 3D assets into the game engine meeting both engine and quality requirements
* Ensuring technical and artistic follow-up of the assets imported into the game including necessary improvements
* Establishing artistic benchmarks and ensuring regular monitoring
* Use project specific tools in order to achieve best results and meet deadlines
* Setting up configuration, dynamic objects and other functionalities of art assets
What experience you should offer:
* Minimum 2 years experience as a Prop Artist or 3D artist, and taken part in the production of a game title
* Complete familiarity with various steps in the design of real-time 3D assets: high and low poly modelling, baking processes (organic and hard surface), and texturing (realistic)
* Proficient with 3DSMax and/or Maya, Zbrush, Substance Suite and Photoshop
* Good knowledge of UV layout, texturing & shading
* Autonomous work style with the ability to take initiative, work resourceful and deliver on time
* Ability to quickly grasp technical constraints of platforms, engines and software
* Great understanding of next gen asset creation and PBR workflow
* Keen eye for composition, shape, color and detail
* Ability to construct and elaborate on assets/props based on key reference or concepts
* Experience in managing the polygon count and texture budget
* Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
* Curiosity and a strong interest in the video game industry
* Fluent in both written and spoken English
* Great understanding of architecture and urbanism is a plus
* Experience with Substance Designer is a plus
* Good Animation and/or riggings skills (Maya, 3DS Max, MotionBuilder) is a plus
It is required that you submit a portfolio of your work with your application. You may do so by providing a link to an online portfolio (preferred), or attaching documents to your resume. All portfolios must contain a detailed shot breakdown of the work. It must be very clear what you, the applicant, are responsible for in your reel, portfolio, screenshots etc.
What we offer you:
* Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
* 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Mainz region.
* Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
* Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
* Up to 350EUR childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 'care for ill children days' per child per year.
* Discounted Games. We regularly order (COMPANY NAME) Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
* Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25EUR) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
* Monthly Mobility Budget. 80EUR per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
* Our (COMPANY NAME) Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
* English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
* Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, your salary expectations and why you would like to join us.
For further information, please check https://mxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xn