Descrizione del lavoro:
You will be responsible for ensuring the consistent and high quality brand appearance across our channels and touchpoints to delight our eBike riders' product experience. You areable to balance creativity with rational thinking, product with brand, functional clarity with emotional design. You're able to visualise your ideas in an iterative approach and bring interfaces to life through supportive yet joyful animations and micro-interactions. Your practice extends from apps to websites including illustrations and motion assetsproduction.
Your work will be essential as you will add the 'soul' to our lovable products which have an impact on the lives of millions of cyclists every day.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
* Amplify the joy-of-use of our digital products with delightful illustrations andmicro-animations enhancing existing UI designs and concepts in collaboration withother designers.
* Help to craft, maintain, and evolve our visual design and motion guidelines as part of our Design System.
* Create static and animated illustrations which are compatible for mobile, web and proprietary displays.
* Work day-to-day in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and productowners to build and maintain our central illustration and animation asset library aspart of our design system.
* Creative mindset and originality with a fundamental understanding of UX/UI design.
* Excellent graphic design skills demonstrated by your well curated portfolio.
* Extensive experience creating vector based illustrations and animations
* Ability to translate product communication into delightful visual stories with delightfulvisual assets meeting highest standards.
* Highly experienced with tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, AdobeIllustrator, After Effects). Familiar with file formats like Lottie.
* Experiences in the 3D space with tools like Cinema 4D or similar are a plus.
* You are eagerly following current trends with knowledge of the latest developments in motion design technology and tools and continually challenge yourself to optimise the creative process.
* You are a good communicator and coordinator: An empathetic, attentive listener with the capability to anticipate the needs of the team. Able to confidently and passionately present and explain ideas to stakeholder and colleagues.
* You have the ability to interpret a brief, work with demanding timelines, stay organised and attend to detail.
Need support during your application?
Meike Weiland (Human Resources)
+4x xxxx xx xxx9
Need further information about the job?
Francesco Carello (Functional Department)
Videos To Watch
|Pubblicato il:||17 Mar 2021|
|Settore:||Elettronica di consumo|