Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Finance
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Handling of (COMPANY NAME)'s export compliance management processes (sanctioned party list screening, embargo checks, export and import authorizations, reporting)
* Processing of export control classification (ECCN) requests
* Performing daily operations with German and U.S. export control authorities concerning export authorizations applications and the associated reporting as well as product and customer related requests
* Coordinating and communicating with internal stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Development, Delivery Units
* Supporting implementation of legal changes and according adjustment in (COMPANY NAME)'s Export Control Compliance Systems
* Reviewing and adhering to existing processes, policies, guidelines and other documentation
* Providing Project Management support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor/ master's degree in business and law, international business, or equivalent education
* Very good analytical, communication and writing skills
* High quality awareness and process-oriented thinking and acting
* Willingness and ability to work in a compliance function to fulfill corporate requirements
* Ability to work as an individual contributor and closely collaborate across teams and cultures
* Fluent Business English
* 1+ years of professional experience
* International experience would be an asset due to our collaboration with multi-national teams
* Previous experience in export control / foreign trade environment topics is beneficial
* Working experience with (COMPANY NAME)'s Global Trade System (GTS) would be an asset
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Financial, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Operations, Finance, Technology