Descrizione del lavoro:
What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Staff Payroll Specialist
This role is a high-visibility position within (COMPANY NAME)'s EMEA Payroll Finance organization. It improves and drives processes and partners extensively with HR and external vendors to ensure accurate and timely payroll. Additionally, this job plays a meaningful role in the review of various taxable benefits. This position reports directly to the EMEA Payroll Manager.
The successful candidate will possess payroll expertise and can quickly become a major contributor by ensuring high quality and timely processing of our payrolls. A person, who is a self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, is mindful of details, and is an extraordinary teammate with communication skills will thrive in this environment!
We are searching for someone who will be responsible for processing monthly payrolls for EMEA employees. Your responsibilities will further include but not be limited to:
* coordinating efforts between outside providers and internal departments.
* Validate and analyze the input files/data provided to the outsourced providers and audit payroll results for accuracy.
* Ensure that GL postings and all other related third-party reports such as Monthly and Yearly Wage Tax Summaries, etc. are received timely and provided to accounting for posting.
* Process terminations, final checks, bonuses, and off-cycle runs as required.
* Process Expat/Inpat related transactions and provide periodic compensation reports.
* Review and ensure the accuracy of payroll-related journal entries including various accruals such as Commissions, Vacation, etc. and work closely with the GL team to ensure timely postings.
* Flag Benefits-in-Kind to ensure proper tax treatment
* Provide support with payroll data to the payroll accountant and the GL team with payroll details to ensure the payroll GL accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis for accuracy and reporting.
* Perform research and guide relevant teams on payroll treatment for sophisticated transactions and issues.
* Challenge the status quo and recommend process improvements for any payroll related Interfaces.
* Coordinate and supervise the year-end related processing and subsequent journal entries and ensuring the posting per the year-end plans.
* Coordinate and support Payroll audit-related requests from internal and external auditors as required.
* Provide accurate and timely information related to payroll reconciliation metrics for quarterly operations review by the management.
* Provide support on ensuring SOX controls and internal operational controls compliance for payroll and payroll accounting.
* Maintains a wide variety of payroll information, files, and records in written and electronic formats for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
* Liaison with HR, Benefits, and other related partners for payroll & accounting related updates, reporting, and issues.
* Prepare for periodical audits, collecting vital documents to ensure a smooth working relationship
* Attend to all escalated and critical payroll related issues/tickets on a timely basis.
* Collaborate closely with appropriate functional areas for payroll-related requirements and ensure compliance with established financial, legal, IT, and/or administrative policies and practices
* confirmed experience in processing multi-country payroll. Prior experience in automated payroll systems.
* Experience in SAP HR (Payroll), ADP, Datev, and or other financial payroll modules is helpful.
* Confirmed understanding of EMEA payroll obligations and a working knowledge of payroll standard methodologies.
* Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to deal sensitively with highly confidential data/materials.
* Expatriate/Foreign Expatriate tax experience is a plus
* A Bachelor's degree and/or FPC or CPP Payroll certification is desirable.
Requisition Number: 8xxx9
Country: Germany State: Bavaria City: Munich
Job Function: Human Resources