Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Information Technology
Location: Hamburg or other (COMPANY NAME) locations in Germany like Walldorf are possible.
Expected Travel: Up to 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time (limited for 12 month)
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of (COMPANY NAME)'s IT Service organization the Enterprise Data Management (EDT/Technology) is responsible for providing consultancy & technology expertise in the area of data management mastering data migration, integration, quality and governance projects in (COMPANY NAME)'s hybrid (cloud + onPremise) system landscape.
Here we act as the Business' trusted advisor and expert, driving together the simplification of business processes based on a user-centric approach. In a joint responsibility with the respective business teams, we identify strategic priorities, determine the portfolio and corresponding execution plans.
We are hiring an IT Project Consultant (f/m/d) joining the EDT Data Migration team, who will be driving data migration activities in the context of Merger & Acquisition and internal projects.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager's agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role we see the following main responsibilities and tasks:
* Analyze, advise and define together with international teams the data migration strategy
* Define and document data migration requirements
* Drive/moderate discussions between key stakeholders and experts
* Design & deliver all phases of data migration projects, i.e. integrating newly acquired company's data
* Act as mentor & technical go to person for team members supporting their data migration project work
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Relevant Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology
* Solid foundation in computer science, with strong skills in data structures and algorithms
* Organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within given deadlines in a complex environment
* Experience in defining and document data migration requirements
* Very good problem solving and communication skills
* High level of motivation, flexibility and agility
* Fluent English and German language skills are mandatory
* Technical knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s Enterprise Information Management portfolio (Data Services, HANA (EIM), MDG, etc.) with a passion to build quality applications hands on
* Knowledge of business partner data domain (CRM, ERP, S/4 HANA) - Material, Contracts/Order model etc.
* 2+ years of professional working experience in consulting or information technology
* Proven track record of successful data migration/integration projects or programs
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Database, ERP, Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Computer Science, Technology