Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The IT Client Services Team consists of the Service Desk, Field (regional IT support), Client Technology Communications, Secure Services and Client Technology Workplace. The Client Technology Workplace Team is responsible for the end users Windows, Linux and Security workspaces. They are also responsible for the governance, provisioning, and protection, and continuous innovation on those platforms.
As part of the department, the Secure Services team manages Security workspace. The IT Technical Consultant in the Secure Services department is responsible for the 3rd level support, continuous service improvement and security compliance of used technologies. The person will work closely with Architects, Service Owners, Subject Matter Experts and external workforce to ensure rock-solid and smooth operation of security offerings. The IT Technical Consultant will also ensure we deliver the right products to our end-user, ensuring the product meets customer needs and expectations, and maintaining a high security maturity.
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Secure Services within the (COMPANY NAME) Client Services CTW organization.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The role as IT Technology Consultant (f/m/d) includes the following responsibilities.
* 3rd level support for all offered security products and services.
* Participation in rotating on-call.
* Design and implementation of security environments.
* Ensure defined security measures are met.
* Design and implementation of security measures in collaboration with corporate security.
* Ensure communication and coordination with all involved support teams.
* Provide operational and support documentation for technical teams as well as end-users.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Professional education or study in Information Technology or equivalent and certification related to Security.
* Solid work experience in building and operating McAfee DLP environments.
* Solid Thycotic/CyberArk skills.
* Knowledge on MS System Center Suite (SCOM, SCCM / Intune would be beneficial).
* Solid infrastructure knowledge (server hardware, network, DNS/DHCP, WSUS, AD, GPO, authentication e.g. certificate, SAML, 2-factor, Server Operating System).
* Hands-on experience with incident management and root -cause-analysis.
* Excellent coordination and organizational skills. Advanced communication and presentation skills.
* Fluency in English is mandatory.
* Knowledge on MS Azure, Citrix Cloud, Google Cloud Platform or container technology would be beneficial.
* 2+ years professional working experience in a corporate environment.
* Experience of working with global team and different time-zone/culture will be desired.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Corporate Security, Service Desk, Cloud, Technology, Security, Customer Service