Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About Strategic & Corporate Services
Strategic & Corporate Services is supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s COO and Co-CEO in three ways: First, by helping to bring both (COMPANY NAME)'s vision and mission to life through the acceleration of (COMPANY NAME)'s strategy execution. Second, by supporting (COMPANY NAME) to transform into an Intelligent Enterprise, best-run business and reference customer. And third, by equipping the Co-CEO with all the information necessary to accomplish his daily tasks.
With the constantly increasing volume of our Cloud business we need to change the way we engage with our customer from traditional to digital channels and while doing so we want to provide them with a great experience. To handle these growing number of customer interactions and increase scalability within sales teams in general we are targeting to equip our customer facing roles with the right set of tools.
About the Role
As a Junior Developer (m/f/d) in our Digital Customer Engagement Engineering team, you will
* Work on digital products that will reach a growing audience across multiple countries
* Closely collaborate with developers, solution owners and other experts in order to bridge the gap between business and development
* Develop UI applications on the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform leveraging the React/Redux ecosystem
* Support the Co-CEO in Ad-Hoc showcases and developments
* Co-operate with end users to define and deliver the best user experience as well as new functionality for (COMPANY NAME), Partners and our customers
* Work in an agile atmosphere where teamwork counts and where we cultivate a dynamic environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualification
* Fluency in German and English language is mandatory
* Basic skills in Java 8, SQL and RESTful services
* Affinity to digital technology & interest in digital trends
* Customer oriented mindset & commitment to simplicity
* A sense for visual design
* Proactive approach with demonstrated ability to take own initiative
We are looking for candidates with up to 2 years of professional experience. Graduates welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Computer Science, Engineering, Technology