Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Recruiter: Jessica Bartels
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the team
(COMPANY NAME) ABAP Platform drives innovation from the heart of (COMPANY NAME). ABAP Platform consists of more than 600 people located around the globe. We are (COMPANY NAME)'s technical foundation and proud that our innovations are used by over 12 million people in 120 countries.
ABAP Platform is (COMPANY NAME)'s industry standard PaaS and carries the world's most successful enterprise application space. Our business application development platform provides languages, compilers, VMs, SDKs and IDEs for large scale application development, i.e. to develop, integrate, deploy and run business applications on any premises, from our customer's IT infrastructure to (COMPANY NAME)-managed cloud infrastructures running on cloud foundry as well as Kubernetes.
We are in search of core technology developers helping us in the many fields where we are evolving our platform further, amongst them
* Integrating our platform into hyper-scaling cloud platforms and infrastructures
* Defining our many domain specific languages, and building their compilers and virtual machines
* Creating the tools for large-scale data modeling and data analytics
* Offering sophisticated and tailored development tools for productive business application development, allowing developers to stay focused on their business domain
* Enabling continuous integration, deployment and delivery for our own platform deliverables as well as for our partner's and customer's applications
* Providing basic building blocks, frameworks and services required for business application development
All this requires development of mission critical core technology and their productive operation - join our technology experts and code & run the platform with us!
* Code in C, C++, Java, Java Script, our own development languages like ABAP, ABAP SQL, ABAP CDS and use our SAPUI5 Web Toolkit
* Integrate your code with state-of-the-art development infrastructures and tools like Git, Gerrit and Jenkins
* Deploy, configure and monitor your deliverables on (COMPANY NAME)'s cloud infrastructure and third-party platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
* Contribute to and leverage open source (like the Eclipse project, Clang or SpiderMonkey)
* Apply agile methods, like Design Thinking, Scrum, test-driven development, pair programming, continuous integration and delivery
We offer you a seat on our rocket ship. Just get on board and be part of one of our diverse and agile scrum teams. Use the many opportunities to grow and develop yourself, learn new things and network with experts around the globe. Support our many customers and help the world run better and improve people's lives.
Above all you should have an open mind. We expect you to navigate safely and professionally in the field of computer science. Your potential is far more important to us than your actual practical experience in concrete languages and platforms. What you need is eagerness to learn and get your hands on new technologies and explore new methodologies.
During your first 12 months, we offer training courses geared to your individual knowledge and experience, a buddy program, and regular knowledge exchanges with experienced colleagues.
You bring along
* A good to excellent degree in computer science, mathematics, natural science, engineering or related fields
* A sense for mastering complexity: Abstract and analytical thinking as well as structuring and problem-solving skills are part of your strengths
* Passion about platforms: You like to stay in touch with developments in external software and platform communities
* Team spirit: You like to work collaboratively and agree that an open and trustful communication is the foundation for your own and your team's success
* Fluent language proficiency in German and English
Interested? Then don't hesitate to apply and become a valuable member of the ABAP Platform unit. For general questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position can be filled as part time position.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Developer, ABAP, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Engineering