Descrizione del lavoro:
* Create something new: You work on further development and implementation of systems and concepts for the Linux based EDA design environment with focus on the digital part of the Mixed Signal ASIC design flow for use in Automotive Electronics.
* Help shape the future: You support the world wide introduction of tools, methods and the training of the users (incl. the documentation inside the Reference Flow).
* Take responsibility: You ensure the operation and support within the CAD/IT-team for all (COMPANY NAME) ASIC designers worldwide.
* Integrated implementation: You assist the quality and ISO2xxx2 requirements for the EDA tools, both for in-house
developments and vendor products.
* Reliable implementation: You collect the requirements of all design teams (worldwide, including future needs) and promote the generalization of project-specific solutions.
* Experience cooperation: You collaborate with the IT team in order to fulfil the design requirements and you are responsible for a good performance of the assigned tools (regarding Linux, servers, HPC/Grid, Storage, etc.).
* Networked communication: You coordinate the release and further development of methods and tools for the assigned area and you align our requirements with EDA- and Technology-suppliers.
* Personality: team player, flexible, responsible and committed
* Working Practice: goal-oriented in order to introduce process improvements sustainably
* Experience and Knowledge: good knowledge and experience of state of the art ASIC design tools (EDA-vendors e.g. Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor) and SW-development-methodologies and -tools (Linux, script- and programminglanguages), also experience in technical problem solving and the support of design environment incl. ITinfrastructure
* Qualifications: thorough understanding of ASIC development flow, design tools and SW/HW-environment
* Languages: good competencies in spoken and written English and German
* Education: completed University degree (Masters/ Diploma) in electrical engineering or comparable/ similar qualifications
Need support during your application?
Lorena Häfner (Human Resources)
+4x xxxx xx xxx9
Need further information about the job?
Michael Gerstenberg (Functional Department)
+4x xxxx xx xxx4
Videos To Watch