Descrizione del lavoro:
Times are changing. So do industrial requirements and processes. The trend is moving away from individual products - towards simple, fast and more independent solutions. This also applies to multiple handling processes. With the innovative Smart Function Kit, which is suitable for a wide range of applications in the field of industrial automation, (COMPANY NAME) Rexroth is setting another milestone on the way to the factory of the future.
Following tasks are expecting you:
* With you we are looking for someone to support developing the software of our Smart Function Kits.
* You will use next generation platforms and technologies to provide web based and IoT ready software solutions for industrial applications.
* You will see your software in real action and realize sophisticated linear movement and automation processes.
* As part of an agile team you will cooperate with software developers, product owners and various central functions. You also work together with external service providers during the development process.
* Education: completed Bachelor's Degree in the area of Computer Science (or in a related software engineering field) and the firm intention to take up a Master's course
* Working Practice:
* in developing browser-based applications
* with methods of agile software/product development
* Experience & Know-how:
* general knowledge in the development of software
* knowledge in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java)
* know-how in Node JS, JSON/REST API
* first experience in the use of web technologies (frontend frameworks like Angular)
* Languages: fluent English and German in writing and speaking
The (COMPANY NAME) PreMaster Program is a two-stage qualification program for committed graduates with Bachelor's degrees who want to complete a Master's degree. After the Bachelor's degree, the first phase provides up to 12 months' practical experience for familiarization with technical and business interrelationships. The second phase comprises the Master's course and includes additional events and seminars as well as personal mentoring on the road to successful completion.
The detailed program content will be determined individually in a joint discussion according to your skills and interests.
Star: October 2020, ideally for a period of 12 months.
Do you have questions regarding the application process?
Kim Mill (Human Resources)
+4x xxxx xx xxx4
Do you have technical questions regarding the job?
Peter Schlegel (Functional department)
+4x xxxx xxx-xxx8
Videos To Watch