Descrizione del lavoro:
Berlin, Germany Elixir Flink Lead PostgreSQL Scala Spark
(COMPANY NAME) is the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has a growing number of offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
We are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join our Audience Builder Team based in Berlin.
What we offer you:
* A competitive salary
* Flexibility in work schedule
* Relocation assistance
* An international team with strong focus on transparency
* Regular team gatherings and company retreats
* Additional perks such as Friday team brunch and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
As Lead Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the team which ensures the rapid ingestion of data into our retargeting platform, called Audience Builder. This is (COMPANY NAME)'s own segmentation tool, which allows our clients to build detailed audience segments for their marketing campaigns using the data we track for their apps. The Audience Builder Team helps us to scale from tens of TBs into multiple PBs of data, while ensuring maintainable and performant code. Also, the team works closely with our Product team to integrate external providers/partners in the platform.
* Lead, coach and manage the performance of the Audience Builder Team
* Design, review, and ensure scalability to hundreds of thousands of events ingested per second
* Implement, test, and document components to ingest data to support new features
* Provide escalation support for the data ingestion portion of the platform
* Work closely with our operations team to develop maintenance and operational procedures, as well as escalation paths
* Proven Experience leading engineering teams (min 1-2 years)
* Experience in development in a distributed environment
* Solid knowledge of Scala and Spark
* Flink and PostgreSQL experience is a plus
* Curious to learn new technologies (e.g. Elixir)
Interested? Let's Talk