Descrizione del lavoro:
Berlin, Germany Artificial Intelligence Automation Machine Learning Python robotics
(COMPANY NAME) is a robotics software company that brings artificial intelligence to industrial robots. We work on combining neural learning and planning/reasoning in a seamless process to solve complex, real-world problems in robotics and automation.
Our first product, MIRAI - an AI-driven, trainable, real-time robot controller - is currently deployed with first customers. We won the ABB Robotics Innovation Challenge in 2016, we were a finalist for The Spark Award in 2018, and we are part of the German Accelerator.
As part of a small, smart, and friendly team of AI researchers and engineers, you will develop and maintain the interfaces between our machine learning algorithms and a variety of robotic arms. You will make sure that the cutting-edge techniques developed at (COMPANY NAME) work on all of the supported robots, and can be safely deployed on both collaborative robots and big industrial manipulators.
With some experience in robotics and a background in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or computer science, you can work out robotic manipulator kinematics, write solid, safe interface code and are not afraid of tackling the physical setup of a robotic solution.
Ideally, in addition to robotics, you like machine learning, Python, C++ and the real world, where stuff is being made.
Must have qualifications
* Knowledge of robotic manipulator design
* Experience in working with robot kinematics and solving inverse kinematics
* Knowledge of robot control algorithms and real world experience
* Willingness to own code and ideas
* Python skills
* Several years post graduate work experience
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to have
* Previous experience in the robotics integration business
* Engineering skills, particularly CAD and rapid prototyping
* C or C++ skills
* ROS experience
Perks / Benefits
* A chance to contribute to and be responsible for a piece of exciting AI technology
* Work toward applications while keeping in touch with academic research
* A friendly work atmosphere with smart people who value kindness, humility, curiosity, rational decision making, and rigor.
* Competitive compensation.
Please upload your resume and a short motivation letter mentioning your earliest possible start date on our careers page: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxx-xx.xxxl . We are looking forward to your application.
By submitting your CV you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within (COMPANY NAME)