Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME), we build products and services that help entrepreneurs around the world to start and grow their businesses. At the core of each of those businesses are products, and finding the right ones to sell is one of the main challenges for aspiring entrepreneurs. The Product Sourcing team is building products and services to help with that.
You'll work on a multidisciplinary team, own projects from start to finish, collaborate with researchers, designers and developers, and focus on delivering the best possible experience for our merchants. We believe in testing, iterating, and in giving people the room to experiment and grow.
Passion and curiosity go a long way. Even if you aren't able to check every box below, please still consider applying.
* Improve the merchant experience. You'll own projects from start to finish, while participating in various UX initiatives including workshops to define and explore merchant problems, content mapping, sketching, wireframing, low and high fidelity prototyping, and stakeholder reviews.
* Help your team develop empathy for our merchants and advocate for our merchants' needs. Data will be just one of the many tools you will use to help inform your work.
* Collaborate with different disciplines. You'll work closely with engineers, product managers, and front-end developers to explore, build, and ship your designs.
* Make your team stronger. You'll provide feedback to your peers to help strengthen your team and (COMPANY NAME) as a whole. You'll help your teammates build context, strong decision making skills, and empathy for our merchants.
* Ship valuable and high-quality work without sacrificing speed.
Requirements for the role:
* Passion for solving core product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience (strategy and research, information architecture, interaction design) and collaborating closely with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, content, and research.
* A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, journey mapping, content modelling, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centred design solutions.
* Experience collaborating closely with multiple disciplines including product and engineering.
* Proficiency with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Github, etc.
* A portfolio of (live) projects you've worked on.
If you're interested in helping us shape the future of commerce around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, wireframes, UX flows, publications, or whatever represents what you do best. Please make out your cover letter to Leah. We hope to hear from you soon!
Closing date: Monday, May 11th, 2020 at 9am CET
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities