Descrizione del lavoro:
* Create something new: You are part of the advance engineering for future generations. You work together with research and product areas on highly complex functions, which shall be useable in various electronic control units.
* Help shape the future: You develop and optimize verification methods for digital circuits in highly innovative function units in embedded automotive microcontrollers/SoCs.
* Take responsibility: By using suitable metrics you are ensuring a very good verification quality. During coding of SystemVerilog Assertions you support the design team.
* Think holistically: As a Design Verification Engineer, you would be accountable for the verification of functional blocks at unit and top level. This includes all phases of pre-silicon verification, including verification environment development and implementation of self-checking directed and random test (stimulus, coverage and checkers) as well as test writing and debugging. Support and development of scripts and codes necessary for proper automation is a part of the work you will do.
* Live internationally: You align your verification methods with interdisciplinary internal and external teams.
* Personality: responsibly, analytical thinker, team player
* Working Practice: independent, structured
* Experience and Knowledge: experience in Constrained Random Verification with SystemVerilog language using UVM, experience in developing of scalable and portable test benches, verification methodologies and tools (simulators, waveform viewers, build and run automation, coverage collection), knowledge of SystemVerilog Assertions and Formal Verification methodologies and tools, experienced knowledge of Linux shell scripting, Python, Perl and TCL, knowledge of DOORS is a plus
* Qualifications: knowledge of the verification of complex digital circuits/ASICS required
* Enthusiasm: thriving for quality and customer satisfaction, critical analysis
* Languages: fluent in spoken and written German and English
* Education: completed university degree (Masters/Diploma) in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
Need support during your application?
Lorena Haefner (Human Resources)
+4x xxxx xxxxx9
Need further information about the job?
Joerg Brueckner (Functional Department)
+4x xxxx xxxxxx8
Videos To Watch