Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to be a hero? - Join the #1 Global Leader in online food ordering and delivery!
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer (Salesforce) (f/m/d) to join our team and reinvent on-demand delivery with us. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
You will be part of (COMPANY NAME) Central Salesforce team, which is responsible globally for currently two Salesforce instances with around 2.500 Users. You will be exposed to all levels of Salesforce work in a highly developed and functional team (Administrators, Product Managers, Developers, QA Specialists) with lots of career opportunities.
Your job will mainly consist of testing throughout the ecosystem of the Foodora and (COMPANY NAME) Salesforce CRM instances (Sandbox, Staging to Production instances) and working with the team and stakeholders (UAT) on proper documentation of tests in an agile product set-up.
* Support the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing).
* Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities.
* System configuration and preparation of test data sets.
* Organization of test sessions and coordination of testing efforts with other teams.
* Troubleshooting of issues reported by users.
* Documentation of the processes.
Your Heroic Skills:
* 1-3 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer in a large company, ideally with a multi-national user/ business base.
* Understanding of business processes.
* Direct experience with automated testing.
* Basic knowledge of agile methodology/processes.
* Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
* Open to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude.
Nice to Have:
* 1-3 years of experience in testing Salesforce or web-based applications.
* At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.).
* At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
* Proper understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and ideally also Service Cloud.
* B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external training.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea, and coffee in our lounges.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform, and participate in our in-house trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes, or take a timeout in our nap room.
(COMPANY NAME) Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions that cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
Find out more information on how to prepare for you technical interview here.
We're looking forward to your application