Descrizione del lavoro:
Berlin, Germany c Golang PostgreSQL
(COMPANY NAME) is the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has growing number of offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
We are looking for a Database Engineer to join our Development team based in Berlin.
What we offer you:
* A competitive salary
* Flexibility in work schedule
* Relocation assistance
* An international team with strong focus on transparency
* Regular team gatherings and company retreats
* An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
* Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peak of our office in Berlin.
As Database Engineer you will be part of our Database team and you will ensure that existing database applications continue to work at any scale from TBs to PBs. You will be involved in every aspect of the platform from extensions and improvements to PostgreSQL to optimizations to the analytics reporting software on which it relies.
* Maintain and expand our Analytics Platform (written in Go)
* Maintain and expand database management tools
* Troubleshoot PostgreSQL issues and propose/implement fixes
* Improve and optimize our architecture and suggest improvements to current processes and structures
* Advise the developers of other programs written in various languages of database best practices.
* Work experience of administration of heavily-loaded PostgreSQL databases
* Good understanding and experience in C
* Knowledge or willingness to learn Go
* Solid research skills
Interested? Let's Talk