Descrizione del lavoro:
My name is Ilan and I am the Head of Engineering here at (COMPANY NAME), where it is our mission to build the first digital hospital.
First of all, let me tell you what (COMPANY NAME) is all about.
As you know, the healthcare system as we know it can often be inefficient, disorganized and overstretched. Its complicated administrative processes contribute largely to its struggle to keep up with rapidly advancing technology, resulting in bad experiences for both patients and healthcare professionals alike.
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch. This is what allows us to provide patients with an outstanding level of care that we would love to experience ourselves.
Backed by renowned international investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients receive the highest quality of medical procedures the UK has to offer. To help us maintain this level of care, we need to expand our engineering team with highly motivated and passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What you will do:
* Be responsible for the company's network and devices with different operating systems (Windows, MacOS), associated applications, and their security
* Maintain our CRM (Salesforce) and phone system, and assist our Patient Care and Ops teams
* Act as first-line IT support for our internal staff which includes assistance with hardware and software issues as well as managing an internal ticket system
* Ensure that our IT setup grows at the same level as (COMPANY NAME)'s operations do, some long-term goals being: implementation of new tools, help guide, etc.
What you bring to the table:
* Technical background and 1-2 years experience in a similar role (internships or working student experiences count)
* Advanced knowledge regarding the setup and management of devices and laptops.
* You are patient when explaining to others, eager to learn, and good at prioritizing tasks
* You can communicate fluently in English and have at least some knowledge of German
* Salesforce experience is a plus
What the crew is like and why I love working here:
Our (COMPANY NAME) family is a small and truly international team (75%+ internationals). We pride ourselves on our company culture that's focused on building a great service with a professional emphasis on numbers and growth.
As a typical Berlin startup, we, of course, have the usual fun stuff: free coffee & British tea, fruits, pancake Tuesdays, an amazing Villa in Kreuzberg, Friday memes and team events we probably shouldn't talk about here. But what I love most about working for (COMPANY NAME) is the honest desire to help improve the experiences of our patients - that's what keeps us motivated and driven.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interviews, an on-site interview with me and a chat with the founders all within two weeks. I look forward to hearing from you!
Head of Engineering
Apply for this position