Descrizione del lavoro:
What you'll be doing...
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assist the Head of Logistics and Logistics Managers in ensuring the smooth day to day running of our global Logistics operations with a focus on our Berlin Fulfilment Centre operation
* Be a key point of contact for query resolution from our internal stakeholders including Buying & Merchandising, Suppliers and other Supply Chain functions.
* Evaluate the FC process looking for opportunity to enhance the customer experience or minimise and costs
* Play an integral role in resolving stock and inbound queries whilst driving out under lying trends and identifying key areas of focus.
* Track and evaluate FC reporting looking for potential improvement areas and supporting the Logistics Managers with trend analysis.
* Be involved in project work to improve processes and introduce new ways of working
* Produce regular reporting packs
* Provide analysis of outbound processes
* Support financial planning
* Project planning and execution support
What Success Looks Like…
* Improvement against set KPIs
* Delivery against cost targets
* Development of the service offering to customer
* Supporting growth and business changes required within the fulfilment centre environment
* Successful management of internal stakeholders
We would love to meet someone with...
* Experience of working in a retail supply chain or within a warehouse operation, preferably within a Head Office environment and a direct fulfilment environment.
* Knowledge of working with a WMS preferably Red Prairie and/or Matflo
* Experience of process review or process training.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Fashion retail experience preferred
* Understanding of merchandising function
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at different levels
* MS Office particularly Excel and ideally Access.
* Flexible approach
* Capable of providing fast and accurate information
* Excellent German and English skills, Polish is a plus